Want to share your marketing expertise with an active audience? Got a hot topic, tips or unique insights you think will get people talking?
Let us know, and you could be our next guest blogger!
What we look for
- We like relevant, well-researched posts (preferably 500+ words) with actionable tips.
- Your post should be 100% original and unpublished. Once it’s live on our site, you can republish it on your own blog or other websites – just add a short disclaimer at the end to state that it first appeared on the Dark Catalogs blog, with a link back to the original post.
- Any claims you make must be backed by links to research or case studies. Just steer clear of citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- The best blog posts include examples, so add relevant images to illustrate your point. Try to avoid stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy.
What we don’t publish?
- Already published Content
We do not publish articles that have already been published on our website. Even you made some changes to it. We only accept Unique and Original.
- Copied Content
We do not accept Copied or plagiarized content on our website. And it is a serious violation of our policy which can lead to permanent deactivation and banning of your account.
- Misleading information
You should not include any fake information or data in your content. You must give proper citations, credit, and quote the source of information in the article. Always try to use reliable information from authoritative sites or sources and give credit accordingly.
- Individual Profiles
We do not accept Individual profiles of any Dark Catalogs founder unless or until they are well-recognized and a well-known household name.
Guidelines to Follow for Article Submission
Choose topics: Before Pitching for your article submission, kindly go through our articles and come up with three unique content ideas that you’re most passionate about writing a kick-ass, well-researched, in-depth article.
Allocating topic: After pitching for article submission, we will choose a topic from your given suggestions and allocate you to write on.
We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
Word Limit: We only allow articles that contain at least 500 words.
Formatting subheads: Give proper titles, H1, and H2 tags as required.
Add Links: Add 1-2 external links
Plag-free: 100% plagiarism-free
Outline of content: Outline the content and give a proper small brief about it.
Approval time: Hence it is a sponsored post, the Top suggestion will get approved, and intimate you via email in 1-2 business days.
Revision: Once an article is published, We do not allow Revisions, if it is highly required we can make changes from our end.
If everything goes well, we will publish your article within a week and will email you the article link.
What is Guest Posting or “write for us” all about and What are the benefits of it?
Guest posting in simple words can be understood as writing content for another company’s website. Many websites invite and allow authors for guest posting or sponsored posts. Even they have a dedicated page for guest posting named “write for us”. In most cases, guest bloggers or writers approach websites of the same niche or industry in order to get
- High Back Traffic
- Increases website domain authority
- Increased Brand Awareness and Visibility
- And help in creating connections within the same industry
It should be noted that Guest blogging or “write for us” or sponsored posts not only benefits the writer but also the website hosting the guest content.
Ready to write?
Great! Just submit your topic idea with an outline via the form below.
If we think it’s the right fit, we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps and anything else we need to publish your post.